|[Engineering Consultants] <<---------- & ---------->>[Software Developers]
DID YOU KNOW?
Tukay Associates, in addition to being a pioneering engineering software development
company, is also an Engineering Consulting firm that, in the form of it's primary principals,
has developed and participated in the design of numerous engineering project in and
around the City of Houston and the State of Texas.
For many, the fact that Tukay is also an Engineering Company only became known recently.
Our work experience spans 30+ years. The primary area of expertise are in the fields of
Hydrologic & Hydraulic Studies and Civil/Structural Design.
Highlight of Major Designs and Works by Tukay Principals:
|TUKAY ASSOCIATES, INC.
11222 Richmond Ave.
Houston, TX 77082
TUKAY ASSOCIATES is a multi-faceted engineering company, founded in 1997 as an
engineering software development company dedicated to the publication and sale of
engineering applications designed to help engineers accomplish their tasks. In 2006, Tukay
Associates was reorganized and restructured to provide professional engineering and
planning services to governmental agencies, corporate entities, private developers, and local
municipalities. The firm's capabilities include preparation of technical reports, studies and
investigations, preliminary and final design, working drawings, construction specifications
and estimates. It is the aim of TUKAY ASSOCIATES, INC. to provide the most appropriate,
economical, and reliable solution to the engineering needs of its clients. A stable and
dynamic organization, this firm seeks to combine traditional, tried, and proven methods with
the latest technological advances in order to produce the most cost-effective
solution consistent with sound engineering practice.
TUKAY ASSOCIATES, INC. utilizes a variety of computer software to aid in the analysis,
design, drafting and delivery of the various projects undertaken. The computer software
utilized includes but not limited to:
o MICROSTATION - Drafting and Graphics
o HEC-1, HEC-2, HEC–RAS, HEC-HMS - Hydrology and Hydraulics
o SWMM - Storm Water Management Model
o WINSTORM - Storm Sewer Design and Analysis
o HouStorm - Storm Sewer Design and Analysis for City of Houston
o THYSYS - Storm Sewer Design and Analysis
o GeoPack - Roadway Design
o ArcGIS – Geographic Information System
Our firm makes use of the PROJECT/TEAM method to accomplish our client's project
objectives. When a particular project is undertaken, a team is formed, and its members are
selected on the basis of individual expertise. The team leader has overall responsibility and
is totally dedicated to the project until completion. In this manner, even the most complex task
can be completed efficiently, on schedule, and well within budget, while the lines of
communication between client and consultant remain intact. It is in its staff members that the
strength of TUKAY ASSOCIATES, INC. resides. Each staff member is highly skilled and
dedicated, qualified by education, training, and experience, and motivated by professional
The firm enlists the services of staff members from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds
in order to assure the quality and competence of the firm.
M. Najed Kabazi, P.E, Principal. – BS Civil Engineering with emphasis on H&H discipline.
Mr. Kabazi has 30+ years of diversified civil engineering experience including airport and
highway drainage design and analysis, structural design and analysis, municipal
wastewater conveyance systems, water distribution systems, and highway/roadway design.
He has particular expertise in the development of computer models for a varied array of
water, wastewater and drainage systems utilizing programs such as HEC-1, HEC-2, HEC-
RAS, HEC-HMS, HEC-UNET, HEC-DSS, ICPR, SWMM, KYPIPE, WINSTORM and
Nahel F. Kabazi, P.E, Principal – BS and MCE Civil/Structural with 20+ years of varied
engineering experience with strong background in Civil/Structural/Surveying and GIS design
• US 290 / Hempstead Corridor: US290 From W. 34th St. to Loop-610/ Loop610 From T.C.
Jester to IH-10
• US 290 / Hempstead Corridor: From Telge Rd. to W 34th St.
• US 290: US290 at Mueschke Road
• IH-45 North: FM 2854 to 0.6 miles North of Loop 336 North
• IH-45 North: SH 105 to 0.4 Miles South of FM 2854
• IH-45 South: From Beltway 8 to FM 518
• IH-45 South: From FM 518 to FM 1764
• Nasa Road 1 Bypass From Nasa Road 1 to IH-45
• IH-10: Katy Freeway Reconstruction Project
• US-59: From Mandeville Street to Smith Street
• US-59: From West of SH 36 to West of Spur 10
• SH-35: Beltway 8 to FM 518
• FM 2234: FM 521 to Brazoria C/L and Fort Bend C/L to SH 288
• Houston Metro Light Rail Transit System
• George Bush Intercontinental Airport – Runway 15R-33L Extension and Widening
• Frostwood Subdivision Comprehensive Drainage Study
• Northwest Sludge Transfer System
• Sugar Land Municipal Airport
• Montgomery County Airport – West Area Drainage Improvements.
• Montgomery County Airport – South Drainage Improvements
• Montgomery County – FM 1314: 2.6 Miles NW of Loop 494 to Loop 494.
• White Oak Bayou Feasibility Study
• Cutten Road Regional Detention Facility